The University of Calgary is currently recruiting participants who are pregnant to learn more about how the COVID-19 pandemic is affecting emotional and physical wellbeing during pregnancy.
From the study website:
“Who can participate? You are eligible if you:
- Are pregnant
- Are less than 35 weeks pregnant
- Are 18 years of age or older
- Can read and write English
- Live in Canada
- Have access to a device with an internet connection
What does the study involve?
- 30-45 minutes to complete the initial survey
- Brief monthly surveys to follow up about your experience of pregnancy during COVID-19, mental health, coping and resiliency
- Several optional follow up studies will launch in the future “
Learn more and participate by visiting: https://www.pregnancyduringthepandemic.com/