COVID-19 NOTICE: Winnipeg hospitals currently have a strict 1-support person rule and no visitors policy. This may subject to change. Check with your care provider or Shared Health for the most up to date information. Many doulas are providing alternative types of care during the pandemic, such as virtual support, or perinatal support (in pregnancy, early labour, and/or after birth).
Are you looking for a doula that offers prenatal, birth, and/or postpartum services in Winnipeg, Manitoba? Here are some ideas to get you started on your search. Please note, this list is not necessarily comprehensive and it is listed in alphabetical order.
Different types of doulas include: Birth Doulas, Anenatal Doulas, Perinatal Doulas, Postpartum Doulas, Fertility Doulas, etc. All doulas have different training, specializations, experience, skills, pricing structures / service inclusions, and even beliefs about pregnancy, birth and baby care.
The Following Businesses Offer Anenatal, Birth, Perinatal, and/or Postpartum Doula Services in Winnipeg.
- Bean Family Wellness
- Offers Perinatal Doula Services which includes support for parents during pregnancy, early labour, and postpartum (the first 6 weeks after birth). This includes scheduled meetings in pregnancy and after birth, as well as 24/7 on-call support via text/email/telephone. Plus, receive additional savings off other services such as Prenatal Classes, Specialty Classes, and Breastfeeding Support Services. Request a FREE consultation.
- Birth Roots Doula Collective
- Offers Birth Doula and Postpartum Doula Services
- Bump to Baby Doula Services
- Embrace Birth Services
- Foundations Birth Services
- Gaia Mama Wellness
- Justine Doula
- Manitoba Association for Childbirth and Family Education
- Mother Birth
- The Mulberry Tree Pregnancy & Birth Support
- Prairie Doula
- Sacred Moments
- Susie Penner Doula Services