COVID-19 NOTICE: As of June 5th, 2020, Winnipeg hospitals are now allowing two support people during labour and delivery again. From March 21 – June 4th, only one-support person was allowed in labour and delivery. Due to the pandemic, this may be subject to change in the future.
Are you looking for a doula that offers prenatal, birth, and/or postpartum services in Winnipeg, Manitoba? Here are some ideas to get you started on your search. Please note, this list is not necessarily comprehensive and it is listed in alphabetical order. All doulas have different training, specializations, experience, skills, pricing structures / service inclusions, and even beliefs about pregnancy, birth and baby care.
The Following Businesses Offer Prenatal, Birth, and/or Postpartum Doula Services in Winnipeg
- Bean Family Wellness
- Birth Doula Services
- Everything ‘But the Birth’ Perinatal Doula Services, with the option to add on Birth Doula Services of Virtual Doula Services at a later date (based on availability).
- Promotion: Clients who’ve taken a Bean Family Wellness Group or Private Prenatal Childbirth Class save $50 off either Doula Service Collection listed above.
- Birth Roots Doula Collective
- Bump to Baby Doula Services
- Embrace Birth Services
- Foundations Birth Services
- Gaia Mama Wellness
- Justine Doula
- Manitoba Association for Childbirth and Family Education
- Mother Birth
- The Mulberry Tree Pregnancy & Birth Support
- Sacred Moments
- Susie Penner Doula Services