When you’re pregnant or postpartum, you want to work with health practitioners who are experienced in perinatal care. Please note that this list is not an endorsement of any particular service or provider and is not all inclusive; always check with your doctor or midwife regarding complementary healthcare treatments.
- Equilibrium Massage Therapy
- Gaia Mama Wellness
- Momentum Massage – Kathy Wood, RMT
- The Pure Escape
- Purely Massage
- Sundragon Studios: Karen Bilous, RMT / Christine Chisholm, RMT
- Waterfront Massage
Pelvic Floor Physiotherapy
- Studio on 27 (Gloria Laing)
- Read more about Gloria in our interview with her: http://www.pregnancywinnipeg.com/2018/10/26/reproductive-reflexologist-gloria-laing-manitoba/
- Rebecca Sprintz, a Doctor of Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine with a specialization in Prenatal/Postnatal Care and Pediatrics, also practices at Family Acupuncture Wellness Clinic.
- Claire Turnbull at Family Acupuncture Wellness Clinic.
- Family First Chiropractic in St. Vital
- Kramp Chiropractic (Dr. Nicole Procyk) in Charleswood: Both the chiropractors at Kramp Chiropractic are ICPA members and Dr. Nicole Procyk is Certified in the Websters Technique (for Pregnancy care).
- Two Rivers Chiropractic in St. Vital
- Mommy & Me Family Chiropractic (in North Kildonan)