The 2014 Manitoba Moms and Kids Show is coming up in just a few weeks on June 14 & 15, and this is an event that’s truly worth supporting – tickets are just $5 (kids 12 and under are free!) and all proceeds from guest admission will be donated to the Children’s Hospital Foundation of Manitoba.
This show looks awesome. In addition to tons of exhibitors, there will be various seminars…
- Healthy Pregnancy Workshop — presented by Bonjour Bébé
- Maternity and parental benefit — presented by Service Canada
- Help your child sleep better — presented by Baby Sleep 101
- Read, Sing and Watch…Together! — presented by the Together Time Company
- Do YOU Kegel? Prenatal Core Workshop — presented by Fit 4 Two
… as well as gift bags, prize draws, bouncy castles and other kids’ entertainment and lots more. I was glad to see there will also be a mother’s nursing lounge/baby change area – such a nice thing for anyone with a baby!
Presented by Bonjour Bébé, the Manitoba Moms and Kids Show will be held June 14 and 15th, 10am to 5pm at the Centre culturel franco-manitobain (CCFM), 340 Provencher Blvd.