I recently got an email newsletter from Totally Fit Mom, and they’re offering some neat workshops in the new year.
“Being a new mom or a mom-to-be seems to bring its own set of challenges. What should I eat? How can I keep balance in my life? What kinds of supplements are safe to take while breastfeeding? Will I ever get a full nights sleep again? And how do I find those great fitting, flattering clothes that say, “I’m a stylish mom”? This January and February, Totally Fit Mom! is bringing you 7 workshops to help answer all these questions and more.”
- Mommy Muscles or “Who designed those bucket car seats anyway?”
- Sleep, oh sleep, where have you gone?
- Keeping the Balance – Postnatal Wellness, Health & Fitness
- Find Your (post-baby) Style
- Finding Your Perfect Fit or “My cups runneth over”
- Mommy Nutrition
- The Ins and Outs of Vitamins & Supplements
Visit the Totally Fit Mom website for details includes dates, times, and pricing.